Get on board of a real fishing vessel and live in first person the intense experience of a day of fishing, experimenting several fishing techniques and exploring all the fishing areas off-shore. Now add to all of this the pleasure of a day at sea: a jump in the clear and crystalline water of the peninsula, an amazing tasting
of some local products and the catch of the day cooked as tradition requires. Colours, fragrances and flavours...discover the sea and you will fall in love.
- Pick-up from your hotel and transfer to the port of Piano di Sorrento.
- Departure for the point of interest (Capri) and start of the fishing trip, with the help of an experienced fisherman.
- Stop of approx. 3 hours to explore Capri by land.
- Once back on board, enjoy some free time for swimming and snorkelling.
- Start of the second part of the fishing trip.
- Tour of the island by boat with stops to visit the Marvellous Grotto, the White Grotto, the Green Grotto and
- the Blue Grotto*.
- Stop for the lunch: you will taste typical Campania specialties and the catch of the day.
- Return to the port of Piano di Sorrento and transfer to your hotel.
* Entrance fee to the Blue Grotto is not included. Please, be informed that to enable us to comply with all the stages of the tour, stopping to visit the Blue Grotto will be maximum 30 minutes, sea conditions permitting.
Time: Approximately 7 hours.
The price includes:
- Pick-up to/from the port
- Professional skipper English speaking
- Assistance of an experienced fisherman
- Fishing equipment
- Lunch on board
- Equipment for snorkelling
- Alcoholic and non- alcoholic beverages.
Do not forget: swimsuit - beach towel - sunscreen - camera.
Day: Every day from April 1st to October 10th.
Minimum required 2 persons.